You want to enjoy your product as long as possible. Preventive maintenance is a key element in the longevity of your board. Maintained rides are also much safer. We can gather wear-n-tear data for future improvements of your product during the check up and deliver high quality repairs.
Your gear will be checked at our Palmerston North location.
Our check-up includes:
– belt tension and condition
– battery charge and voltage balance
– wheels, bearings, motors, pulleys, and remote control functionality
– motor mounts and internal screws condition and tension
* We will not charge you for our check-up service. You will only pay for parts that might need to be replaced in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines. Naturally, we will not adjust anything without consulting you beforehand.